Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sanabis Nights





Bahrain always looks beautiful at nights, all the street lights, the buildings and cars. This one was taken from the roof top of my apartment. You can see that there is scarcely any building around us now as we are actually standing at one of land reclamation in Bahrain.
So you see, every morning I still find various sea cells on my morning walks and imagine that this piece of land was used to be a sea. Wah! It feels like I am walking on the sea water now. Halah

3 comments:

~tanty~ said...

Yes, you're right. It does look beautiful.

Dengan senang hati blog ku boleh di add :) dan jangan lupa leave comment sering2 ya, halah!

Eh, kenapa gak join City Daily Photo Blog? It's fun loh.

Sous said...

I didn't know part that used to be sea. That's all news to me. I was driving around there only a couple of days ago (and found a sheep and goat market behind the buildings!) but wasn't aware of this.

bathmate said...

Thank you for posting.
it is really helpful to all.
such a nice topics.

Bathmate