Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Parking Lot


In here in Bahrain, People is very serious when building a space for parking area. What mostly intrique me, most parking lot here is built with a metal construction bone and a tent like shade for the sun. It is normally found in offices, malls, houses and hotels. the one I am posting now, taken yesterday when I was a bit bored and its rather late afternoon. I took a walk a bit at the resort entrance, turned left to the front parking lot and when I looked up and saw the these slots. I was feeling in awe and rushed back to office to grab my digital camera. I hope i could catch it in time to get the right picture.

Anyway, it looked so nice, the near sunset light and the green grass (that's a pretty sight for us here lol because during the summer, every plant look dull, brownish in colours and seem half dead). Since there is no car parking there, it feel so quite and peaceful.

Do you guys have a special feature on a parking lot in your town?

No comments: