Thursday, September 13, 2007

Pearl Of Bahrain


I am feeling so gloomy today. I am having a flu ( or cold for most people say it)! Since the last 3 days, I start having all my joint painfull, Cold sweat and finally I got me nose blocked ! I am having a bad cold!! So to cheer up myself and everybody who happen to cross my page, here is a shot of the famous Bahraini Pearl during my exploring trip. Later on, I will digg deeper for a story of Bahraini Pearl.
Have you ever gone Pearl Diving, my mate from South Africa keep asking me to join him for a peral Diving. Geez, I have not been diving for 5 years. I still can not say yes to him. I am afraid of deep water now. LOL

2 comments:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi
First I wanted to widh you MORE and a better HEALTH! I had aslo a flu for the last 2/3 weeks so I know where I'm Talking about. :)

I am flattered if you will add a link, YES! You may add a link on your blogsite of mine , I will add one of yours than on my blog, thats OK with you I quess.


I Like your blog also very much and yoou also talk HOLLANDS, that clever. Thanks :)

Take care and good health wishes,

JoAnn photography ( Holland)

bathmate said...

useful blog........

Bathmate